Some very good reasons to buy WebEQuality
We have extensive experience of assisting disabled people by empowering them and working with employers. Our exciting, web-based learning programme, Webequality, is a disability equality training package that makes it feasible to target practical, cost-effective training for 100% of staff and delivers many positive benefits. To name but a few:
- simple programme aimed at the widest variety of learners
- format is structured, modular and progressive
- pitched at the right level - takes the average learner 2 to 3 hours to complete
- reinforces learning with interactive content and revision tests
- learners can learn at their own pace and convenience, in one or many sessions, within a time limit that provides discipline to get the job done
- learners can learn anywhere - at their desk, in a training room, at home; all that is required is an internet-ready PC (or WebEQuality can be installed on your intranet)
- the fee per person starts at £20 (fully inclusive) for a single booking, but is heavily discounted on a sliding scale for large bookings
- HR can monitor progress and email stats to managers without our intervention
- the course is fully supported and we provide support materials and expert advice on how to roll out the course to maximum benefit, all at no extra cost
- simple customisation to your in-house style and course evaluation form at no extra cost.
If you're a public body or have a responsibility to implement a Disability Equality Scheme (DES), it's a great way to ensure training in disability awareness becomes a cornerstone of your DES at low cost, as well as helping us help our disabled clients. If you're a commercial organisation, it's a great way to put this aspect of diversity policy at the top of your agenda.
WebEQuality has been successfully used by many hundreds of people and a variety of commercial, statutory and voluntary sector organisations. For example, it was rolled out last year by a Wiltshire-based housing association to all staff, from top managers to grounds staff and cleaners. The HR Manager said, “… staff gave the course an overall rating of 83% [Good/Very Good/Excellent] which exceeds our performance target of 80%. 98% of staff said that the course met its objectives, and 93% recorded that the format of the course was appropriate, which is excellent bearing in mind that we have a large percentage of staff who are non-PC users.” They still use WebEQuality as part of their induction programme.